BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

7 days...

Eric and I have just 7 more days to go till the wedding!! At this time next week, we get to get MARRIED!!!

Eric is in Chicago tonight. He flew to Chicago yesterday morning to get his hair cut and hang out with friends from school. He flies back tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see him! I spent today just resting and scheduling stuff for next week! Its been a nice relaxing day, but I am ready to get this wedding going!!

I'm sure I won't post anything till after the wedding. Wow, that was weird to say! So, till then, I hope you all have a fun week and we will see you at the wedding!!

Love, for the last time, Emily... Adkisson...

1 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

I mean. really. Saying you flew to Chicago to get your haircut really sounds snobish! But, I guess you have to stick with the same hairstylest or it just isn't right!