BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eric's almost here...

I just talked to Eric and he is about an hour away!!! Eric and his brother Nate are moving to Monroe till the wedding. I have been waiting for them to get here all day and have been trying to stay busy to keep my mind from wondering where they are every 2 seconds! Here are just a few things I have done to keep busy. I cleaned my room, cleaned out my desk, put my winter clothes away and brought out the tank tops (it was almost 80 today), dusted my room, baked a cake for the boys, went to the store, helped Dixie with dinner... cleaned up from dinner and now I am on my way to my nephews baseball game and to Fred Meyer! Then... finally... what I have been waiting for all day... I get to see the man I am going to marry in just FOUR months!

I am excited to spend the next four months of our engagement living in the same state! The last four months of our engagement have been long distance and it has been hard at times, but we made it!!! We are half way there!! Well... I better get to the store so I can get back in time to see my man! Write more later...

1 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

you crack me up...you BAKED THEM A CAKE? WOW! Spoiled brats