BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the past 13 hours

Here I am, writing more just as I said I would last night. A lot has happened since then. Eric and Nate arrived yesterday around 7pm. There were lots of hugs and kisses going around and a lot of excitement that they were finally here!! We went into the house and they brushed their teeth after being in the car for 18 hour and then I showed them the cake I baked for them. Before I left my house yesterday to go into town, there was a box from Bed, Bath and Beyond with my name on it... so I took it with me so Eric and I could open our first wedding gift together! It was a set of Nat King Cole cd's from my wonderful friend and bridesmaid Autumn and her family!!

We then went to the Barrett's house where Eric and Nate will live over the summer and got them unpacked. Mark fixed dinner and we ate salad and steak around 9pm! As we were sitting at dinner, I think the busyness and emotions of the day caught up with me and I was not feeling well. I looked at Eric and said, "I have to leave right now... I'm going to be SICK!!!" I left as quickly as I could and then found myself in the Albertson's parking lot THROWING UP! The one thing I hate the most!!! I was thinking to myself, "home is just 10 minutes away!" I made it to my driveway, parked my car and RAN into the house... where I was throwing up till 3:30AM!!! Lets just say... I will not be eating salad or steak for a while...! ;)

I am going to try to sleep for a few more hours and then have an eye appointment at 1:30. Pray I don't throw up all over the doctor... hehe!

2 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

Are you feeling better? That is totally awful! The other day we had oriental food and then I threw up that night. I did not want to eat that same food for awhile. GROSS!

Isn't she lovely said...

Yes, I am feeling much better! Thank you!!! Its really funny, cause the last time I was that sick, I had a salad from starbucks! To this day, I am still not able to eat strawberries and walnuts on my salad! Nasty!! :p