BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here it is!!!

For all of you who have been waiting for our next blog... ta da... here you go!!

I'll start with a little update of where we are at with our lives.
~Eric is working at our church as the middle school leader/coordinator. He is loving his time there and gets to go out to lunch and coffee with volunteers (I'm just a little bit jealous!). He works just two days a week at the church and the other days is working at Rocky Mountain lube and oil center.

~I am going on my official third week at Ent Federal Credit Union, five weeks with the company. I am trying to like my job and am still learning so much every day. I AM thankful I have paid holidays off, so that is one thing I like about it... but I don't know if that is enough to stay. I miss my job with Alaska Airlines, but don't miss being gone all the time!

We spend most of our free time with family and friends here. We have our special shows we watch with Aaron and Chelsea, friends who live in our building. We spend Sunday after noon with Eric's parents and then go to a married's small group on Sunday nights. We usually see Casey, Erin and Mia a few times a week for a movie night and dinner.

I am loving Colorado, but miss my family and friends in Washington so much!!!

I think I will end there, since I am at church right now and should get back upstairs to support my husband while he gives the middle schoolers cookies that are made with salt instead of sugar! He was so excited to make them eat the cookies!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! New Blog