BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Date... breakfast!

I woke up this morning by a text from Eric saying good morning and asking me if I would like to get ready and pick him up?! I asked where we were going and he replied with... "Wouldn't you like to know!" Being me... I said YES and he said I would just have to wait! I got ready as fast as I could and drove to his house to pick him up. We got in the car and after a few minutes of conversation, I asked where we were going! He said I still had to wait!! Now, if you know me, you know that I love surprises... but it drives me crazy when I don't know what the surprise is! We drove down the road talking and engaging in conversation, all while I'm trying to figure out what he could have planned for us to do on a rainy Saturday morning. We arrived at the Matlby Cafe and I looked at him and just smiled!! The Matlby Cafe was the first place we had breakfast together not even 12 hours after we met. We went in and enjoyed a wonderful and tasty breakfast while spending time with just one another!

I can't even begin to describe how nice it was to feel so loved and thought of this morning. It has been a frustrating week with my iritis spreading to my other eye and still not knowing what the cause is. I rearranged my schedule for this next week to fit a doctor appointment in on Monday (long story). Now I am going to work tomorrow with a swollen, red eye that is so painful it makes me want to stay in bed all day. I'll keep you all posted on what happens Monday.

1 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

What a fun little treat! I'm glad you felt spoiled a little bit...it's quite important.

P.S. It's about STINKEN time...I mean, SERIOUSLY! How am I supposed to stay up-to-date with all the happenings with the blogs posts are few and far between?! LOL!