BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Attack of the birds!!

Friday afternoon, Eric and I set out on our adventure to get... ROLLERBLADES!!! We had a lovely drive to town and were very excited about our new adventure. I opened my door and got out of the car. I went to open the back door to get my socks and as I went to open the door, I heard something over my head. I looked up and saw a bird flapping right above my head! I ducked and then the bird flew into my head!! I screamed and said something to the effect of "holy cow" or something like that! I opened the door and the bird flew into my head again and was flapping in my hair!! I'm still screaming and its still flapping! I jumped into the back seat, hit my knee and saw Eric looking at me with a questioned look on his face. He asked "Are you okaaay...?" I was not able to answer him because I was laughing so hard I was crying!! I was finally able to get out... "Birds are attacking me!!!!" Eric, being the... sensitive guy he is, looked for the birds and said... "Babe, I don't see any birds out there." Totally making fun of me, he came over to the door and opened it to let me out and protect me from the crazy bird!! As we walked away from the car, the bird was sitting in the tree looking at me, just waiting for me to come back!

I don't like birds...!!

1 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

LMAO! That is HIL-arious! I don't even know what to say other than I just totally embarassed myself at work by bursting out into a crazy, high pitched laugh!

Stupid birds.