BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rain, rain, go away!

Its raining here in the Pacific Northwest! I know, big shocker!! It better stop by tomorrow, because we have planned my birthday OUTSIDE!! I don't know why anyone in Washington plans to do anything outside! Its kind of silly if you ask me!

It was a beautiful day here yesterday! Eric and I went out to dinner at PF Chang's and then went to purchase our wedding bands. We went to the store and we did not see Eric's ring! The sales person was really rude and made me mad right away!!! He said that he had told and told people that if they saw a ring they wanted, they better get it. He told us people thought he was kidding and he just laughed at them! He said other stuff that I can't remember right now, but it was really rude!! (You have no idea how long it took to find that ring Eric loved! The mall has 8 jewelry stores and there was only that ring that Eric liked!)

Anyway, we left the jewelry story and I was mad at myself for not buying it all the times I had gone to look at it and mad because of the stupid salesman!! Eric was trying to cheer me up and said, "Lets go to REI and buy some socks!!!" I started laughing and said okay! We went to REI and guess what... they didn't have the socks I wanted! UGH!!! Disappointed and upset, we left REI and found that it had rained while we were in the store! I got all sad again because I didn't want it to rain on my birthday. (Silly, I know, but if your birthday is on the 4th of July, you would understand!) We started to leave the mall, but stopped by the Apple store and all of the sudden, my day was bright again! We left with a Mac book, printer and iPod touch! They are so pretty!!! :)

Its still raining here this morning! :( But, we did find Eric's ring online and purchased it, so that is one good thing! Pray it doesn't rain tomorrow!!

1 comments:

The Gerster Family said...

Time for a new blog...