BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

Engagement Pictures!!!

This past weekend, Eric and I flew to Colorado to see family and have our engagement pictures done... only five months after being engaged!

You can look at our pictures at www.carolynbreyphotography.com go to gallery and then client gallery, click on engagement and weddings and find our picture! The password is e2.

Hope you enjoy them!! We had so much fun taking them!!!

Oh... just in case you want to know... the wedding is only 88 days away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Emily... Your hair is SO flippin' gorgeous!! Man, I miss you. I love all the pictures. :o) I nearly cried looking at them -- I blame pregnancy. ;o) You two are beautiful people.

The Gerster Family said...

They look so great! How will you ever choose?!!

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

You guys look very happy together. Congratulations on your up coming wedding.